Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Celebrate-Wish Big


I took some time to play in my craft room using my new Tiny Tags stamps from My Craft Spot! I inked the little tag by inking Distress Inks on my craft mat and water coloring.  I embossed the tag sentiment in silver and the tag is outline is embossed in white.  The celebrate sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  I pulled the colors from this week's The Color Throwdown!  Thanks for dropping by!  Thanks (as always) for stopping by!  Hugs, Debbie

Challenges:
My Craft Spot #137 Challenge--Inking Technique
The Color Throwdown-CTD #292 Challenge 

Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge #26--Celebration
Stampotique Designers Challenge-SDC #147 Tags
Inky Chicks: Challenge #29 CAS
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #91-No Designers Paper and Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Love the sweet tag and clean design! So happy to have you playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby's- this is a fun card!! Love that silver celebrate sentiment and your watercolored tag!! Thxs for playing at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. Love the way you have mixed those colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the colors!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Stampotique this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,love the colours, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another fab creation, thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations this week
    Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous! I adore the Tiny Tags sets and your work with it is stunning! I love the inking and your beautiful color palette. It's so sweet and sunshiny. :o) The sequins add such a fun touch! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally adorable card.. love that little tag..
    thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute... love that bright pink ribbon! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute Birthday card :)
    Thanks for joining us at SDC

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Gez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy